apply to be a vendor
Fill out the application and submit the $10 non-refundable application fee by clicking the button below. You must pay the application fee in order for your application to be considered.
Terms & conditions
- Hours of Operation: Vendor booths must be fully staffed, and must remain fully staffed, and prepared to serve attendees on Saturday May 6th, 2017 from 12pm to 7pm and Sunday May 7th, 2017 from 12pm to 6pm, regardless of weather conditions.
- Set-up: Set up will begin at 9am on Saturday May 6th, 2017 and must be completed and ready for attendees by 11:30am.
- Weather: While some vendors will be inside the barn other vendors will be given booth spaces in the outdoor courtyard. The Market will run rain or shine, there will be no booth refunds if there is inclement weather.
- Sales & Audience Size: The Collective does not guarantee sales or audience size.
- Advertising: The Collective will advertise and promote the market to the best of its ability. Please provide your logo and access to high quality images of your work so that we can promote you!
- Booth Size: Booth size will be 6ft x 4 ft for non-food vendors. For food-vendors the booth size will be 10ft x 10ft. All vendors will be provided with one 6ft table with white linen and two chairs unless you choose to forego to create a standing display (your display must still fit inside the 6ft x 4ft space however).
- Vendor Fee: A $250 vendor fee applies to all participating vendors. The fee is due upon acceptance into the market. Vendor fees will not be refunded. Vendor spots cannot be transferred or sublet.
- Workshop: If interested in teaching a workshop please fill out that section of the application. Describe the workshop you'd like to teach include a list of materials needed and cost of materials per attendee, how long the workshop would take, and what your fee would be to teach the workshop.
- Load-out: All materials must be packed up and removed from the grounds by 10pm. No early strike down will be allowed. Vendors must maintain booth up until 7pm Saturday and 6pm Sunday.
- Insurance & Sales Tax: All vendors must maintain appropriate insurance coverage and have sales tax certificate. All vendors must collect applicable sales tax.